VANER PCB recycling machine used for separating metals and non-metals in materials, such as waste circuit boards, CCL, circuit boards, bits and pieces, and recovering metals and resin powder in those materials.
Features of equipment:
1. The entire assembly line uses the PLC intelligent programming automatic control and man-machine interface touch screen so that the even feeding of the entire production line and coordinated work can be realized.
2. Compact structure, reasonable layout, stable performance, noise reduction treatment of the crushing equipment.
3. The crushing part uses shredding, smashing, and crushing processes, and circulating water cooling is used inside and outside the crushing chamber.
4. Use the negative pressure feeding system and pulse dust removal system to purify the working environment.
5. The sorting part adopts the proportion sorting combined with the static careful selection so that the metal recovery rate can reach up to more than 99%.
● OEM & ODM.
● One year warranty.
● 99.99% separation rate.
● High-quality components.
● High-quality 9CRSI Blade.
● Specially customized motor and electric box.
● Widely used in the printed circuit board recycling industry.