Buy our international standard level V-C10 cable granulator machine to run your recycling business smooth, hassle free and make profits.. Order today !!
● C10 cable granulator is a complete production line developed by our company. It is used to completely separate copper and plastic. The waste cable can be processed into copper pellets and plastic pellets for recycling, so as to achieve the purpose of comprehensive utilization.
● The processed cable types include automotive cables, communication cables, and other cables. The size is between 0.1 ~ 30mm, the classification rate is as high as 99.9%, and the output per hour is 100KG.
● This equipment adopts an integrated structure, which saves space and has stable and reliable performance. The working principle is to use a copper rice machine to break the broken waste cable, and then separate copper and plastic particles by vibration and air blowing.
● High economic benefits, no secondary pollution. Easy to install and debug, easy to transport and easy to operate.
● This machine is one of the best choices for 1-2 people to start or recycle. It occupies a small area and consumes very little energy. Voltage, current, and wire loads all meet their operating requirements.
● OEM & ODM.
● One year warranty.
Step 1: Feeding scrap cable into feeding holes and make them crush to small pieces by crusher.
Step 2: Crushed cables drop into vibration separator.
Step 3: Mixed cables is separated by vibration separator to pure pvc and copper granules through air blowing and separator vibrating.
Q & A:
Q1: Does the machine need to be installed?
A1: Does not need to be installed,directly connected to the electricity.
Q2: What size can be handled?
A2: The minimum and maximum wire diameter that the cable granulator machine can handle: 0.5mm-30mm.
Q3: What is the separation rate and pure copper rate?
A3: The separation rate is generally 99.8%, and the pure copper rate is generally between 40% and 50% depending on the type of wire.
Q4: How do I adjust the buttons on the control panel?
A4: Air volume is to control plastic blowing backwards, the vibration is to control the copper particles to move forward.
Q5: How to operate in different situations?
A5: Plastic at the copper outlet: you need to increase the air volume or reduce the vibration frequency. Copper particles in the plastic port: you need to reduce the air volume or increase the vibration frequency.