VANER Machinery is assessed, certified, authenticated, inspected and verified onsite by TÜV Rheinland.
V-C20 cable granulator is widely used in recycling scrap copper wire to separated copper and plastic. Processing capacity is 440 lbs/h. It can be broken and separated without classification.
Design and Manufacturing
100% excellent levels of efficiency and reliability advanced technology:
● Compact design with an affordable purchasing price.
● Robust & powerful copper wire grinder with 5 rotating and 2 stationary blades, grinding scrap cables to 3mm/4mm/5mm.
● Air flow gravity sorting system to channel the copper particles from the insulation.
● Significant vibration separator to separate the copper granules from the insulation by weight.
● Self-cleaning dust collection system to reduce maintenance time and eliminate the dust.
● Total 2 sets small vibrating screen table at both outlet to obtain 100 % excellent pure copper.
● 1 year warranty.
● High ROI.
● Easy to maintain.
● Provide machine testing.
● Installation and operation training.
● Accept credit card.
V-C20 wire granulator Machine is mainly used for process copper and aluminum wires, such as
automotive wires, etc.
60% Metal Recycling Center
20% Car Recyclers
10% cable manufacturers
10% Electrician, Building Demolition & others.
Technical Specifications Model
0~1.19 inches Weight
2866 lbs Mea
105*75*283 inches Process capacity
we also recommend:
1. Conveyor belt: Convenient for conveying the cable to the entrance.
2. Pre-crusher: Crush the raw materials to 6-12cm to make separation and granulation more consistent.
3. Magnetic separator: It can separate other metals from wires.
4. Electrostatic separator: Recycle copper powder in crushed plastics.