Buy our international standard level V-C30 cable granulator machine to run your recycling business smooth, hassle free and make profits.. Order today !!
● The entire production line of the V-C30 Cable granulator machine has a unique structure, large process capability and low energy consumption.
● The separation rate is high and the separation process is carried out in several parts.
● This equipment not only improves the purity of copper, but also reduces environmental pollution.
● Proper structure and layout for easy installation. Large output and low noise. The separator and dust collector are designed for easy movement and transportation.
● The rotors of the grinder are alternating, which improves efficiency, emits faster, produces lower noise, and operates more reliably. The separation rate of the air separator can reach at least 99%.
● The feedback system will crush the unfinished material a second time to ensure complete separation of metal and non-metal. The dust collector can prevent dust leakage, and the dust removal rate can be 99.99%.
● OEM & ODM.
● One year warranty.
Step 1: Feeding scrap cable into feeding holes and make them crush to small pieces by crusher.
Step 2: Crushed cables drop into vibration separator.
Step 3: Mixed cables is separated by vibration separator to pure pvc and copper granules through air blowing and separator vibrating.
Q & A:
Q1: Does the machine need to be installed?
A1: Does not need to be installed,directly connected to the electricity.
Q2: What size can be handled?
A2: The minimum and maximum wire diameter that the cable granulator machine can handle: 0.5mm-30mm.
Q3: What is the separation rate and pure copper rate?
A3: The separation rate is generally 99.8%, and the pure copper rate is generally between 40% and 50% depending on the type of wire.
Q4: How do I adjust the buttons on the control panel?
A4: Air volume is to control plastic blowing backwards, the vibration is to control the copper particles to move forward.
Q5: How to operate in different situations?
A5: Plastic at the copper outlet: you need to increase the air volume or reduce the vibration frequency. Copper particles in the plastic port: you need to reduce the air volume or increase the vibration frequency.