Buy our international standard level V-C55 cable granulator machine to run your recycling business smooth, hassle free and make profits.. Order today !!
● The C55 Cable granulator machine specializes in waste wire and cable production lines.
● It has a novel and unique structure, large production capacity, low energy consumption, high sorting rate, one-time feed, multi-machine coordination, and domestic leading level.
● It can also improve the quality of recycled copper, and can recycle plastic to solve environmental pollution.
● After the waste wires and cables are broken, they are fully mechanically separated to completely separate copper and plastic to achieve the purpose of comprehensive utilization and have high economic benefits. And no dust, no secondary pollution.
● In addition, the device has an overall modular structure, which is easy to install and debug and transport (the customer can generate it through power supply after purchase), and the performance is stable.
● The machine has compact structure, beautiful appearance, reasonable layout and convenient installation.
● Intelligent operation makes the operation easier, saves time and effort, and ensures the stable operation of the equipment.
● The sorting equipment and the dust collection equipment adopt a platform combination, which makes the equipment easy to move and transport, and increases the flexibility of the equipment.
● Equipment separation rate is as high as 99.9%. The post-feeding system performs secondary crushing on the semi-finished product to ensure complete separation of metal and non-metal.
● OEM & ODM.
● One year warranty.
Q & A:
Q1: Does the machine need to be installed?
A1: Need to be installed and debugged.
Q2: What size can be handled?
A2: The minimum and maximum wire diameter that the cable granulator machine can handle: 0.5mm-30mm.
Q3: What is the separation rate and pure copper rate?
A3: The separation rate is generally 99.8%, and the pure copper rate is generally between 40% and 50% depending on the type of wire.
Q4: How do I adjust the buttons on the control panel?
A4: Air volume is to control plastic blowing backwards, the vibration is to control the copper particles to move forward.
Q5: How to operate in different situations?
A5: Plastic at the copper outlet: you need to increase the air volume or reduce the vibration frequency. Copper particles in the plastic port: you need to reduce the air volume or increase the vibration frequency.