Buy our international standard level V-S05 Cable granulator machine to run your recycling business smooth, hassle free and make profits.. Order today !!
● The S05 Cable granulator machine suitable for productions from 100 to 250 kg/h.
● All the mills of the S05 Cable granulator machine are obtained from the processing of a single steel block without welded parts.
● The motorizations, correctly sized, allow to overcome unexpected loads guaranteeing uniformity of operation and extremely low energy consumption, which is also thanks to the high performance of the trapezoidal transmission belts.
● The peculiarity of the S05 Cable granulator machine is that they are prepared for the subsequent installation of the TURBO refining device in order to increase its production capacity.
● S05 Cable granulator machine can be connected to the pre-grinders of the PS series through an NST series conveyor in order to create a complete recycling plant.
● OEM & ODM.
● One year warranty.
Step 1: Feeding scrap cable into feeding holes and make them crush to small pieces by crusher.
Step 2: Crushed cables drop into vibration separator.
Step 3: Mixed cables is separated by vibration separator to pure pvc and copper granules through air blowing and separator vibrating.
Q & A:
Q1: Does the machine need to be installed?
A1: Does not need to be installed,directly connected to the electricity.
Q2: What size can be handled?
A2: The minimum and maximum wire diameter that the cable granulator machine can handle: 0.5mm-30mm.
Q3: What is the separation rate and pure copper rate?
A3: The separation rate is generally 99.8%, and the pure copper rate is generally between 40% and 50% depending on the type of wire.
Q4: How do I adjust the buttons on the control panel?
A4: Air volume is to control plastic blowing backwards, the vibration is to control the copper particles to move forward.
Q5: How to operate in different situations?
A5: Plastic at the copper outlet: you need to increase the air volume or reduce the vibration frequency. Copper particles in the plastic port: you need to reduce the air volume or increase the vibration frequency.