Buy our international standard level V-S20 cable granulator machine to run your recycling business smooth, hassle free and make profits.. Order today !!
● V-S20 Cable granulator machine adopts advanced design, reasonable structure and reliable operation.The characteristics of the production line can not only handle ordinary thick lines, but also thin lines have good separation effect.
● This production line consists of feeding conveyor belt, heavy crusher, feeding blower, vibrating screen, pulse dust collector, hydraulic station and electrical control cabinet.
● Smashed cables or wires become plastic particles and copper particles when crushed.
● The mixture will jump and move forward like a wave on the surface of a shaker screen. With the function of air flow and direct vibration of the screen box, the skin layer and the core layer will be separated, and copper particles, plastic particles and mixtures will be obtained from different exit areas.
● Each step is controlled by a PLC program and started and stopped by a button.
● The operation interface video shows the working status of important components and intelligently displays the equipment failure.
● The diameter of the waste cable that can be processed is 0.5-20mm, the output is 150-200KG per hour, the separation purity can reach 99%, and it is easy to operate and maintain.
● OEM & ODM.
● One year warranty.
Step 1: Feeding scrap cable into feeding holes and make them crush to small pieces by crusher.
Step 2: Crushed cables drop into vibration separator.
Step 3: Mixed cables is separated by vibration separator to pure pvc and copper granules through air blowing and separator vibrating.
Q & A:
Q1: Does the machine need to be installed?
A1: Does not need to be installed,directly connected to the electricity.
Q2: What size can be handled?
A2: The minimum and maximum wire diameter that the cable granulator machine can handle: 0.5mm-30mm.
Q3: What is the separation rate and pure copper rate?
A3: The separation rate is generally 99.8%, and the pure copper rate is generally between 40% and 50% depending on the type of wire.
Q4: How do I adjust the buttons on the control panel?
A4: Air volume is to control plastic blowing backwards, the vibration is to control the copper particles to move forward.
Q5: How to operate in different situations?
A5: Plastic at the copper outlet: you need to increase the air volume or reduce the vibration frequency. Copper particles in the plastic port: you need to reduce the air volume or increase the vibration frequency.