Buy our international standard level V-S30 cable granulator machine to run your recycling business smooth, hassle free and make profits.. Order today !!
● S30 Cable granulator machine adopts Italian advanced design concept, executes strict production process and has been tested repeatedly. The Cable granulator machine is suitable for the recycling of raw materials in any country in the world, and can meet the requirements of different power load specifications.
● The development of the Cable granulator machine not only solved the pollution problem of burning copper, but also improved the quality of copper recovery. Cable granulator machine are used to disconnect and sort various waste electrical wires, such as used telecommunication wires, automobile wires, computer wires, telephone wires and household wires.
● The S30 Cable granulator machine uses a shredder to crush the material into fine particles, and then separates them with high-precision airflow to finally obtain plastic and copper particles. Copper particles and plastic particles that are not completely separated will be separated by a vibrating screen.
● The Cable granulator machine uses the negative pressure feeder for material transportation, and the pulse dust collector will perform dust removal to reduce the diffusion of dust and the decibel of noise.
● Cable granulator machine has special features, novel structure, large output and low energy consumption. The separation rate is as high as 99.5%, one feeding, multi-machine cooperation, and an hourly production capacity of 400-500KG.
● The entire working process of the copper wire separator is controlled by PLC, which is at the leading level in the world.
● OEM & ODM.
● One year warranty.
Step 1: Feeding scrap cable into feeding holes and make them crush to small pieces by crusher.
Step 2: Crushed cables drop into vibration separator by inner conveyor belt.
Step 3: Mixed cables is separated by vibration separator to pure pvc and copper granules through air blowing and separator vibrating.
Q & A:
Q1: Does the machine need to be installed?
A1: Does not need to be installed,directly connected to the electricity.
Q2: What size can be handled?
A2: The minimum and maximum wire diameter that the cable granulator machine can handle: 0.5mm-30mm.
Q3: What is the separation rate and pure copper rate?
A3: The separation rate is generally 99.8%, and the pure copper rate is generally between 40% and 50% depending on the type of wire.
Q4: How do I adjust the buttons on the control panel?
A4: Air volume is to control plastic blowing backwards, the vibration is to control the copper particles to move forward.
Q5: How to operate in different situations?
A5: Plastic at the copper outlet: you need to increase the air volume or reduce the vibration frequency. Copper particles in the plastic port: you need to reduce the air volume or increase the vibration frequency.